- Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Cook bacon according to package directions until slightly crispy. (Stove, oven, or microwave methods all work).
- Whisk together eggs in a large bowl. Add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and crumble bacon in. Add cherry tomatoes (cut in half if desired) and spinach. Rip or cut the spinach into small pieces as you add it. Stir together.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the centers are completely set. The edges will slightly brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing and serving. Cool to room temperature before storing.
NOTE: These can be refrigerated for up to a week and frozen for up to a month in fridge or freezer-safe containers. Thawed egg cups can be reheated by microwaving for 45 seconds.